Image Map

02 September, 2013

Graduation!

This is a rather late announcement/post, but yes I have finally graduated! :D

Actually I graduated last Thursday which was on the 22nd of August, 2013. I'm glad it is over! :)

I have studied for a total of 3 years, if I'm not mistaken. This includes studying in The One Academy, Taylor's Lakeside University and Swinburne University of Technology. I've moved around unis (a rather complicated story) and finally ended up in Swinburne Uni doing Bachelor of Interior Design. 

And.... I'm also back in Malaysia for good lol. I flew back from Melbourne last Saturday. When I arrived home and took a shower, my nose started bleeding like crazy @.@ Too hot I guess heh.

Anyway, here's some pictures of my graduation :)


Round face! ><







Me and the Chancellor. Honestly, I don't think I need this photo. I paid $45 for this! Plus, I look horrible lol. 

But yes! I finally got my certificate! xD





Me and my housemates :)



The Graduation Booklet.


My name was the third person in line (for the Interior Design Students) to get the cert. I was so so so nervous. My heart was pounding madly and I had cold sweat >< There were so many people in the hall and that made me scared. But after I went up and got my cert and got back to my seat, I felt so relieved. Its over! :D

And one more thing. I have not mentioned this on my blog before but I'm yet to turn 21 this year. Hehe.

Anyway, its good to be home with my family and nice cheap food. Lol. The day after I returned to Malaysia, we went to Ikea and the Curve.



Me and my siblings! :D

From the right; My elder sister - Beauteebeauty, Me, and my younger brother.

I'm the shortest lol.



After that we ate at Thai Express. I had Tom Yum and it wasn't that great >< It was too spicy and the amount of meat is little. Oh well.






The rest of the food were alright. It was just my Tom Yum lol.

That's all for this post. Thank you for reading! :)

Bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any thoughts or opinions, feel free to comment as I am interested to hear from you! =)