Image Map

17 July, 2013

Hello Kitty Sexy Look Face Mask Review

I bought this face mask quite some time ago and I only tried it around last month or the month before.

It is the Hello Kitty Sexy Look Face Mask.



I bought this from a mask shop at Sunway Pyramid, Malaysia for RM5.90.

Firstly, I bought it because I'm attracted to the packaging lol. Wrong reason eh.

And it was affordable? Lol. 

I've mentioned several times that I have problematic skin, therefore I can't simply use any products. But this was an exception. I should have known ><

The mask has a very strong rose fragrance scent. It was quite suffocating to be honest. And I forgot to check where its from before I threw it away ><

So, this is me before wearing the mask. No make up on. Very plain indeed.



And this is with the mask on. It is a typical mask. Nothing extra ordinary.

Results? - I had new pimples the next day -.- That's why I didn't take a picture of my face ><

This shows that it is not suitable for me lol. It might work differently on your skin so don't hold on to everything I say! ><

I'm sorry I can't give much information about the mask because actually, I can't read mandarin lol. Truth be told, I don't even know the function of the mask! xD

Like I said I bought it for the wrong reasons lol.

Would I use it again? - No.


Taken at Melbourne Central :)

That's the end of this post. Hmmm...my posts are becoming really short lately. Oh well :)

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any thoughts or opinions, feel free to comment as I am interested to hear from you! =)