Image Map

27 March, 2013

Easter Break

Hey all!

I know that I have been MIA for quite a while. Sorry bout that! >< 

Its just that I've been really busy with assignments and chores? Lol. 

Or maybe I was just plain lazy xD

Last Friday, my dad and brother came to Melbourne to visit me. It was a short trip. It was good while it lasted. I was the tour guide lol. And the three of us were so cramp in my tiny apartment. It was so messy as well! @.@

I can't stand things being messy, unorganised and unclean lol. I must tidy up and keep things nice and neat. Hehe. Well, my room is 90% neat and tidy now. I just have to vacuum it and do the laundry lol.

Just this morning my dad and brother returned to Malaysia. How funny. Because I just started my Easter break lol. For one week. Ahh.. holiday feels so good xD Even though I just started uni one month ago, I feel so stressed and lazy already. And that is very very bad. Don't be like me xD

Since I was free today, I went shopping after class. Cat's out of the bag lol. I shop too much >< And it feels so good to just relax and watch my drama series while painting my nails. Hehe.

Currently, I'm watching Vampire Diaries Season 4 and Suburgatory. I told a lot of people to watch Vampire Diaries but most of them are skeptical saying its childish and rubbish lol. I managed to convince a friend to watch it and she loved it xD Oh well, preference.

Previously(over the years) I watched Heroes, Gossip Girl, Secret Circle, Pretty Little Liars and erm...I can't remember after that lol. I do not watch Glee. Somehow I can't really stand musical-like shows, like High School Musical, Muppets, Glee and other shows with singing. I mean, they are entertaining to watch but if I had a choice, I'd rather not. Disney movies and Phantom of the Opera are exceptional though xD 

And.....

True story bro xD

I absolutely did not do any work or assignments today. And YES IT FEELS SO GOOD. Holiday y'all xD

Two days ago (Monday), I was rushing an assignment which was due to submit on the next day. I had to finish my design report plus a model. It would have taken me more than a day but I tried to rush everything I could @.@ I was accompanying my dad and bro for the past few days therefore I did not have time at all >< 

So, I did my work the whole day on Monday. From 10.30 am to 2.30 am. Breaks, shower and meals in between of course lol. And I had to wake up at 7 am for lecture. I was sooo sleepy and tired. I thought I was the only dead zombie. But actually, mine wasn't so bad after all. One of my friend pulled an all nighter and slept at 8am. Class was at 11.30am lol.

Anyway, a late warning, this is gonna be a long and maybe a slightly draggy post lol. A rather vain post as well xD

During the time when I did not blog, I bought stuff. As usual lol. This is soooo bad. I need to control myself ><

Here are the pictures;


Dotti Military Jacket at $40

Very expensive jacket >< 

In my previous post, I wrote about the Autumn fashion in Melbourne. And I think I'm beginning to become very influenced with the fashion! Its not really my style but I thought its quite fun to have a play with different styles and fashion. Therefore, I'm beginning to explore more xD


Dotti Black Peplum Top at $5

This top is extra cheap (you can never get this price in normal retail) because I got it at DFO xD


Valleygirl  Long sleeved Top at $10

This top was on sale. I usually wouldn't wear designs such as this but yeah like I said, I'm influenced xD And I like the graphics too! :D


Cotton On Lace Top in Coral at $15

I got this at DFO too and it was on sale. I've been searching for a top like this for ages! I thought it was cute and bright.



Harajuku Lovers Fragance, G at $24

Ahah! I've been looking at this for a while now and was hesitating on whether I should buy it or not. The normal price was $59 if I'm not mistaken. Then there was a sale and the perfume reduced to $24! I bought it then and there xD Got it at Priceline :)


This is the super adorable bottle :D

I don't know how to describe the scent. I feel that it is a very general scent and that it would suit anybody? @.@ I've asked my brother on what he thinks about the scent and he said it smells floral-ish. I'll stick with that description then xD

While shopping today, I went window shopping at Forever New. I really love the designs and colour schemes of Forever New. It is so me somehow xD But sadly it is really really pricy. Malaysia does not have Forever New ATM but Singapore does. Malaysia has Forever 21 though lol.

Anyway, at Forever New, I took a bunch of clothes and tried them on in the fitting room. Among all, I really like this one!



Oh I really like it! I like the pastel colour, the lace, and the pearls! Oh the pearls are so right xD I tried it on and I think it looks okay? Lol. The material is really good quality as well. 

Overall, the clothes at Forever New are good quality but yeah, they're just so expensive. Like this top, it costs $89.90 @.@ I did not buy it lol.


Here's a picture of me wearing the top. I tried to capture a clear and close up view of the pearl details and they're so pretty xD

If you're interested or curious about Forever New, you can check it out here.

And now I have some pictures of different OFTD :D

OFTD #1




OFTD #2



When I wore this outfit, I was really, like literally the brightest walking person lol. I'm not sure if the picture shows it well but my skirt is actually a fluorescent yellow. And fluorescent coral. You get the idea. Like a human sorbet lol. Everyone was wearing dark colours on that day. I felt rather insecure. But I thought to myself, Life is too short to wear dark colours. I have to wear all the bright and shocking colours while I'm still young and studying xD Personal preference.

OFTD #3



It was slightly cold on the day I wore this. That's why you see me in jeans lol. Usually its a skirt xD

That's all for the OOTD pictures. 

Oh! I said I would show images of my star stockings. And here they are;


Cute aren't they? xD And if you're wondering what's with the pink cartoon thing behind my legs, well, that's my bed sheet xD


Little Twin Stars! I feel so happy when I go to bed. All pink and cute xD

And recently, I started playing Line Play. It is so cute xD I was addicted to it for about 3 days and I got bored after that. Because I'm poor and lazy lol.





All pink and cute again hehe.

Now, let's get on to Yummy business.

















The food looks good ain't it? xD

Well, that sums up my post. For this Easter break, I guess I'll take the time to relax and complete my assignments. Will attend church for Good Friday and Easter :) I'm glad I managed to even blog this lol. 

Another thing is that lately its been quite hot and sunny. The weather keeps on changing -.- Hot and cold. Cold and hot. And right now its raining! I love it when it rains. Especially at night xD


A night view of the Yarra River.


Me and brother :P

Oh! One funny thing happened today. Well its not literally funny but its rather surprising for me.

I have a design studio class every Wednesday and well, I don't know every single student in the class. So when I sit by myself, I'm rather quiet. But when I'm with friends, I can be quite noisy hehe. So today most of us had to present our work on the projector therefore we have to speak out loud. I think because of that, people can hear my slang and accent.

We had a 10 minute break in between and I accompanied my friend for a smoke (I don't smoke). While chilling outside, some classmates who are Malaysian and Singaporean, approached me and my friend and asked us, "Are you guys Malaysians?" I said yes and they were like, "Really? I thought you were Korean.". I find it surprising because Malaysian people think that I'm Korean. Lol. Usually locals can recognise locals but in this case not. Maybe because I didn't speak lol.

This is not the first time I was mistaken as a Korean. In the same class, another Malaysian girl mistook me as a Korean and I'm like, "Ha??" Lol. In Malaysia as well, some people tend to mistake me as a foreigner. Not until they hear me speak xD Our Malaysian accent/slang tends to give us away hehe.

That's all for now! Will keep you updated xD

Thank you for reading!

Till then, TTFN!


# Relatable Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any thoughts or opinions, feel free to comment as I am interested to hear from you! =)