Image Map

18 January, 2013

December and January Haul

For the month of December and January, I guess I can say...

I bought a lot lol.

Well, technically January hasn't ended yet so, its possible that I might shop more xD

In this post, I'm just gonna post some pictures of the items that I bought and the Christmas gifts that I received.

Note : I do not mean to brag or show off. If you feel/think that way, please do not read. 

So, I bought a mixture of beauty care products and clothes.

 Will show you now lol.


From the left to top;

1) The Face Shop - My Lips Eat Cherry Aqua Tint in Juicy Red from The Face Shop

2) Color Play Perfect Eyebrow Pencil in Shade 02, Brown from It's Skin

3) Sexy Look Hello Kitty Ivy Moisturizing Mask from It's Skin

4) Marks & Spencer Ingredients Lip Butter trio for Soft Nourished Lips from Marks & Spencer (a gift from Aunt)

From the left bottom;

5) Eleanor Rose Hand Cream from Sasa

6) Spring Eyelash Curler

7) Liese Designing Jelly in III - For an Airy yet Defined look from Aeon Pharmacy

8) Biore UV Aqua Rich Water Jelly Water Base in SPF 30 PA+++ from Aeon Pharmacy

9) Urethane Hair Roll 3P from Daiso


I will have to find the time to review these products. Stay in tuned for upcoming reviews! :D


These are the Christmas gifts that I received in 2012 except the mug which was a gift for my birthday (in December also lol).

From Left to Right;

1) Pink Floral Underwear from La Senza (a gift from my neighbour)

2) Pink Jacket with Pearls and Flower design (a gift from my brother)

3) Ceramic Mug (a gift from a friend, Keenan)

4) Burberry Clutch Bag (a gift from Melissa)

Koibito gave a pink jacket for my birthday present but I've packed it into my suitcase so I'm not able to show a picture here :(  Maybe in upcoming posts I will xD

.

From Left to Right;

1) H&M Glitter Sequin Dress from H&M

2) Neon Coral Peplum Top from Forever 21

3) Brown Mini Skirt from Padini (a gift from koibito's mum xD)

The skirt is supposed to be brown but it appears to look black in this picture lol.




From Left to Right;

1) Body Roller from Daiso

2) Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Lotion Makeup Remover from Watsons

3) Biore Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip in travelling size from Sasa

4) Mini Miniature Watch from Penang


This is a close up view of the Mini Miniature watch.

I bought it from a flea market in Straits Quay, Penang. The watch's mechanism comes from Citizen, Japan whereas the design and parts of the watch comes from Korea.

I love this watch! xD




From Left to Right;

1) White Floral Printed Tube Dress from F Block

2) Navy Skin Tight Dress from Forever 21



Moustache Necklace in Gold from Forever 21



Well, that basically wraps up of what I bought/received in these 2 months. Or at least I think this is all? Lol.

But yes, I will find the time to review the beauty products that I bought. I've started using some of them already. I look forward to review it xD

By the way, this is not an advertorial post lol.

Me camwhoring in the Forever 21 fitting room lol
That's it for now!

Thank you for reading. TTFN!


#Relatable Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any thoughts or opinions, feel free to comment as I am interested to hear from you! =)