Image Map

24 September, 2012

Anime Photos 3/アニメの写真

It's been a while since I last post anime pictures lol. I have been busy with assignments, work, koibito and party xD 

Last Saturday, I went with a friend to a boat party somewhere at Docklands.
There was a fashion show and it was nice. Hot girls xD 
Drank a bit and that's about it. Instead of going to the after party at Hush Bar, we went to Pancake Pallor and had Alice in Wonderland Pancake. Yay xD

Will post up some images followed by anime xD

Sitting outside enjoying the view and looking at the stars. It was a chilly night lol.
Aren't we cute xD
(I'm not sure but we could have been the youngest there ^-^)



 The food that we ate before we got on the boat. Love the Calamari xD

Alice in Wonderland Pancake

私です :P
Now with the anime pictures xD










Love this pic :)












I just realised that all the anime pictures are girls. Except the goldfish picture lol.

I do not own any of these artworks. They are retrieved from the internet, mainly from www.weheartit.com. Do check that web out :)

Till then, TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any thoughts or opinions, feel free to comment as I am interested to hear from you! =)